[CS-FSLUG] Humor: The definition of 'Bravery'

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Sep 27 10:22:24 CDT 2004

Josiah Ritchie wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:56:22 -0500
> Tim Young <Tim.Young at LightSys.org> wrote:
>

> > > Who's truth, his wife's or his? Truth is relative dontcha know!
> > >
> > > JSR/
> >
> > Well, when the truth is backed up with a rolling-pin, any truth hurts...
> > ;)
>
> Duck and Weave Tim! Perhaps you need another round through the obstacle
> course. :-) Or did we just solve the problem of relativism?
>
> JSR/

Actually, I think it had something to do with Physics.  Every action has an
unequal and violent reaction...  Or something like that...  "Female physics"
tends to follow different rules that I have still yet to figure out.

Why is it that asking her if she was going out flying is bad, but saying that I
am totally under her spell is good?  ;)

	- Tim