[CS-FSLUG] Way OT: Irrigation question

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Sun Sep 26 12:51:50 CDT 2004

I need some help. Anybody on the list with some experience with lawn
irrigation and *pop-up* sprinklers?

Up until now I have always used Hunter products -- mostly their 'PGP'
line. I now have a large project on the kibbutz to install irrigation
systems for 18 houses and the supplier is trying to convince me to use
RainBird over Hunter.
Does anybody know, or know someone that knows, which are better?

I did go to both websites but both say that their products are superior
and give data to *prove* it. I am comfortable with Hunter as I am
familiar with their products but am willing to use something different
if it is better.

Now if you could point me to a controller with embedded Linux then this
message wouldn't be *Way OT* :-)

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com