[CS-FSLUG] Stop Your Worship Service Interruptions!

listmail at rotundus.com listmail at rotundus.com
Thu Sep 23 03:06:32 CDT 2004

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=1&u=/nm/life_mexico_cellphones_dc

> I just _had_ to share this one. :)

So, would you be in favour of implementing such a system within your church?

I think that such devices need to be used responsibly within a church setting...
the majority should keep them turned off, but in some cases (doctors, nurses,
firefighters, etc.) I think that there is a legitimate reason to have such a
device turned on - although it had better be in a silent,vibrate-only mode.

David