[CS-FSLUG] New portscan number

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Sep 22 07:38:08 CDT 2004

According to dshield.org, that port is not probed very often, and there are no
known vulnerabilities for it. And it seems that it is not a standard port for a
trojan.  But there are records of that port being probed for quite some time.
So it seems like it is not a newly-found backdoor that you need to worry about.

	- Tim Young