[CS-FSLUG] clarity on the issue of denominations vs, God's will.

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Tue Sep 21 21:46:06 CDT 2004

Ed,
	The point of my first reply is found in John 17:22-23a. Jesus prayed in that passage of scripture for us the church. It goes as follows:

	That they {the church} may all be one; as you, Father are in Me, and I in You, that  they may be one in Us: that the world may believe that you have sent me. And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be One as We are One. I in them and You in Me , that they may be made perfect in one.

	I should also mention Ephesians 4:11-16. and 1 Corinthians 12:13-28
 	As a body we are to grow up together in Him and His Love. This is not just some utopian dream cult message.  This is God’s will for His church. It is His desire, not for someone to goad people into submission, but for us as a church to grow in His Love, submitted to His Word. As we allow His Love to be perfected in us we will see the true fruit of Jesus prayer come to pass and we will see agreement in the body as it should be.

Blessing  and Grace to you my brother.

Nathan Cundiff,
Healing Streams Ministries.