[CS-FSLUG] A couple of thoughts on denominations

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Mon Sep 20 21:32:25 CDT 2004

At this point in history. We as believers must drop our personal prejudice and return to the undiluted truth of the Word of God. Jesus never intended  for you and I to be divided and segmented under His Name. He did however mean for us to seek Him and Love one another as He Loves us. That means not to be so put off when the truth comes to rearrange our religeous traditions and otherwise challenge us to change what our soul (not spirit) has grown accustomed to. In this critical hour the church needs to unify and be the salt and light we were meant to be to a world that is dying and going to a devils hell. Muslims are unified to destroy what you dear believer hold dear. What are we The Church going to do.

Blessings and Grace in Jesus,
Nathan Cundiff.
Healing Streams Ministries.