[CS-FSLUG] Web provider

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Sep 20 10:38:12 CDT 2004

Well, Jerry has a very wise recommendation of Hosting Matters, they are
amazing (this list use to be hosted there). If I might do some
shameless self promotion, I'd also note that I offer some pretty
competitive prices these days. :-)

Both myself and Hosting Matters offer Fantastico, which will install
dozens of interactive web tools with just a few simple clicks. I
generally price myself around the same price as Hosting Matters,
although most of the time, my clients order custom plans based on their
needs.

	-Tim