[CS-FSLUG] A couple of thoughts on denominations

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Sep 20 06:09:44 CDT 2004

Nathan, I didn't see your name before. Welcome to the list!

Eduardo

On Sunday 19 September 2004 21:04, cyratt at netzero.com wrote:

> Denominationalism is mans means of doing things contrary to God's
will.
> God never, and I repeat NEVER Intended for the church to be segmented
in the way we have been. When the church began in the upper room we
were in unity (one accord, one mind). Jesus in the time He prayed for
the church in John 17 never said that we should be divided. Dear
Brothers He said that we should be One as He and the Father are ONE.

> Let us be brought together in Him. One heart, One Mind, One soul. No
more bigotry, no more division. One In Him.

> God Bless You.
> Nathan Cundiff
> Healing Streams Ministries.

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 And fear not lest Existence closing your
 Account, and mine, should know the like no more;
   The Eternal Saki from that Bowl has pour'd
 Millions of Bubbles like us, and will pour.

 -- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam