[CS-FSLUG] A couple of thoughts on denominations

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Sun Sep 19 19:04:54 CDT 2004

Denominationalism is mans means of doing things contrary to God's will.
God never, and I repeat NEVER Intended for the church to be segmented in the way we have been. When the church began in the upper room we were in unity (one accord, one mind). Jesus in the time He prayed for the church in John 17 never said that we should be divided. Dear Brothers He said that we should be One as He and the Father are ONE.

Let us be brought together in Him. One heart, One Mind, One soul. No more bigotry, no more division. One In Him.

God Bless You.
Nathan Cundiff
Healing Streams Ministries.