[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request: Our Academic Brothers and Sisters in the South

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Sep 17 22:25:36 CDT 2004

On Friday September 17 2004 5:06 pm, Don Parris wrote:

[snip]

> Once again, we've been spared any real damage - so it seems.  My
> thoughts are with the folks in GA, FL, Tennessee, and Western NC.
> We've still got two more out there - though Karl appears to be fairly
> harmless for the moment.

Yes, thank God that so many have been spared any read damage from this one,
and pray fervently that He will force the next ones way out into the Atlantic
where they can't do any damage to anyone nor any thing.

Fred

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."