[CS-FSLUG] PD: Suggestion for an alternative discussion forum for this topic

listmail at rotundus.com listmail at rotundus.com
Mon Sep 13 01:36:51 CDT 2004

Quoting Leon Brooks <xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net>:

> I'd like to second that - but unfortunately it's important. Get your
> email client to filter out subjects containing "PD:" if you don't want
> to see any more politics.

Well, this is a list intended for Christian users of open source software, so is
this really the appropriate area for discussion.  The debate also doesn't
exactly seem to be progressing much, as we seem to be rehashing the same old
arguments over and over again.

Perhaps a forum like Crosswalk's political discussion area (
http://forums.crosswalk.com/webx/News/World%20News ) would be more appropriate.

Dave