[CS-FSLUG] Input on Web Layout

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Sun Sep 12 13:35:28 CDT 2004

Personal, highly-biased opinion?

> http://www.oswd.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=1672&referer=%2Fmost_p
> opular.phtml

Like it! Clean, professional - if a little bright.

> http://www.oswd.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=879&referer=%2Fbrowse.
> php%3Fpage%3D1%26sort%3Dratingdesc

Kinda, um, "homey" (if you catch my drift). Looks more the part of a blog or
a personal site. Besides that, everyone and their brother seems to have a
site that looks nearly identical to this.

> http://www.oswd.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=1192&referer=%2Fsearch
> .php%3Fsearchstring%3Dgila%26tab%3Ddescription

Can we say, a major-company-everyone-on-this-list-seems-to-avoid?

Well, that's all. :-)

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net