[CS-FSLUG] X.org X11R6.8 Release

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Sat Sep 11 12:12:55 CDT 2004

My mouth is already watering thinking of the real transparency, and
dropshadows...  but compiling it is no trivial undertaking. Building a
kernel looks like child's play in comparison.

I will feel an expert Linux packager when I can learn how to compile and
package:

* Wine
* OpenOffice.org
* Mozilla