[CS-FSLUG] List Admin Message: Politics

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat Sep 11 12:36:59 CDT 2004

I'm with Christopher (Rose) and Tim (Roettger), we are doing an awful
lot of political harping at the moment. What do you say that we take a
few days off (let's say, barring any major national event that just
*requires* mentioning, that we wait until 9/18/04 to resume political
posting). This is a nice way to respect our friends on the list outside
the U.S. as well as a way to quit choking off other discussions.

Fred Miller can't usually see messages on this list (due to some weird
quirk in the mailing list software I'm working on), and I think he's
set us up to receive his news and political messages anyway, so his
politically oriented messages will probably continue to come in this
week, but if your in the mood for a political sabbatical, just don't
reply to (and thus start conversations on) those posts until after
9/18/04.

How's that sound?

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)