[CS-FSLUG] PD A view of Left Wingers from Hamas

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Fri Sep 10 14:24:19 CDT 2004

Taken from:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=68735

How many lives have left-wing statements cost Israel? In a damning
condemnation of the Israeli left, a new book about the battles known as
the Oslo War quotes Hamas leaders saying that the behavior of Israel's
left-wing encourages them to continue their terrorist attacks.

The book, "The Seventh War," by journalists Avi Yisacharov of Voice of
Israel Radio and Amos Harel of Haaretz, is based on comprehensive
investigations and interviews with Hamas terrorist leaders in Gaza and
Israeli prisons.

Yisacharov told Channel 1 Television yesterday that Hamas leaders had
told him clearly: "It was the Israeli left and your peace camp that
ultimately encouraged us to continue with our suicide attacks."

Yisacharov said he was told as follows:
"We tried, through our attacks, to create fragmentation and dissention
within Israeli society, and the left-wing's reaction was proof that this
was indeed the right approach. When we heard about the 'Pilots' Letter'
[written and publicized last year by 27 Israel Air Force pilots who
refused to take part in bombing missions against terrorist leaders in
Arab towns], and the elite soldiers who refused to serve [in Judea,
Samaria and Gaza], it strengthened those in our camp who promoted the
idea of suicide bombers..."The disengagement from Gaza is proof of our
victory. The fact is that Sharon is willing to withdraw unconditionally,
and is essentially raising a white flag and retreating. Only by force
can we teach the other side what to do."

This should make us think some..........

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com