[CS-FSLUG] This is breaking my heart.

Clawman groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 00:29:25 CDT 2004

A good question,

>>        A questions for the more learned, historically have churchers
>>ever reformed from within, or do the called come out from amoung them?
>>
>>        Not that attempting to put pressure on the rudder of established
>>churches to steer them in the right direction is the wrong thing to do.
>>Luther tried it, as did other early reformers.  If I felt our church was
>>going astray I'd speak up to, but if the ship continued to go off course
>>I think I'd prayerfully consider looking elsewhere, especially if I had
>>something to contribute.
>>
>>           Ron T.

Depends on who is in charge. If the word and the leadership have
problems that the
leadership refuse to resolve, then, like a wayward child, you must put
it in the hands
of God. Of course, it could be you that is wrong as well, so it's better
to err on the
side of caution in this case. Stick around, using the word of the Lord
as your weapon
 until the Lord makes it clear you are to do otherwise (this excludes
some sort of
haneous sin like murdering members or suicide pacts). Well, that's my smelly
opinion anyways.