[CS-FSLUG] Kfmclient doesn't start by clicking an icon?

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Wed Sep 8 10:55:49 CDT 2004

I have problem with kfmclient: I am unable to launch it by clicking
"home"-icons (from kicker or desktop). I am able to launch it using "Run
command.."-option from K-menu. Usually desktop-/kicker-icons start
functioning again after one launch from K-menu, but problem does come back
after every boot.

When i launch kfmclient through commandline (using same arguments as defined
for desktop-/kicker-shortcuts), it gives this error message:

jukkamy at linux:~> kfmclient openProfile filemanagement
kfmclient: ERROR: Couldn't start konqueror from konqueror.desktop: KDEInit
could not launch 'kioexec'

Any idea what might be a problem?

Blessings,
Jukka