[CS-FSLUG] Re: Dilm monthly update

Nathan Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 6 00:42:59 CDT 2004

I got the reminder about the monthly distribution list and I realize its overdue for this month however I'm still without my computer which has been at the store for about four weeks so far waiting for a motherboard replacement that should only have taken two weeks at most.

Another unfortunate thing about that is that I recently decided to stop using my USB jumpdrives to back up my programs on and I had cleared them before my computer quit on me so the only current copies of Dilm are on my computer in that store and overseas somewhere in Australia where a friend is writing documentation for it.

Because of this there is no list for August at this time. Unfortunately this isn't the first time I've had this kind of trouble with my computer, when we fist got it the video card was bad and we waited well over two months (I think it was in fact about three months) waiting for the store to get the replacement in. I do not know when I will have a working computer again, currently I have to wait for my sister to go to bed if I want to find enough time to read and reply to e-mails on her computer, nevermind write a distribution list.

When I get my computer back (it could still take a long while) I'll see if I can find the time to make both distribution lists for August and September.