[CS-FSLUG] TD: CS-BibleStudy: Hosea 4

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun Sep 5 22:42:19 CDT 2004

Here is this week's reading:
http://www.biblegateway.net/cgi-bin/bible?
language=english&passage=Hosea+4&version=NIV

Ice Breaker: If Hosea was alive today, how do you think he'd feel about
our society? What would you do to heed any warning he might give?

Study Questions:

1.) What do you see as the most important part of this passage?

2.) What do you suppose is meant by "I will not punish your
daughters..."? Won't everyone be punished acco to to Hosea?

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)