[CS-FSLUG] PD: Pedophile Protection Act

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 5 01:09:01 CDT 2004

E-mail alert from the Pro-Family Law Center of Abiding Truth Ministries

1. Pedophile Protection Act
2. PFLC Student Grants - Sponsors Needed

1. Pedophile Protection Act.

(Sacramento, CA) Openly lesbian California Senator Sheila Keuhl (D) authored
and is promoting Senate Bill 1313 in the State of California. This bill has
gotten past both houses of the Democratic-controlled California State
Legislature and is on its way to Arnold Schwarzenegger&apss desk for
signature. SB 1313 drastically reduces the requirements for mandatory
reporting of the known or suspected sexual, physical and emotional abuse of
children. Critics are calling this bill the "Pedophile Protection Act." To
read more about this bill, see the news story on World Net Daily:
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40285 or the press release on
our website at www.defendthefamily.com

2. Pro-Family Law Center Student Grants - Sponsors Needed

The Pro-Family Law Center is awarding $200.00 grants to pro-family and
Christian student clubs on public school campuses this year. Grants will be
awarded student groups who plan educational campus activities in support of
any of these three topics:
Traditional marriage and the natural family
Pro-Life (anti-abortion)
Creation science (vs. Evolution)

Student groups who win grants will also have access to legal assistance
through the Pro-Family Law Center to carry out student club activities.

We would greatly appreciate support for these grants. To sponsor a student
grant, you can call our office at 916.965.8925. To donate through our
website, use this link: http://www.defendthefamily.com/help/donate.php

You can view and print the grant application from our website:
http://www.defendthefamily.com/_docs/resources/6762395.pdf

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."