[CS-FSLUG] THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Sat Sep 4 14:07:44 CDT 2004

(grin) I am not so interested in which part of the movie they claim is
snti-semitic, as who it is who started broadcasting that the movie was
anti-sematic.  The Bible is not at all shy about lambasting the Jews when they
have gone astray, nor failing to mention that they are still the chosen
people.  Most any portion of the Bible could be shown as anti-semitic, or
antiauthoritarian ("We must obey God rather than man"), or many other things.
So I am not surprised that someone complained about it.  I am just interested
to know who spoke so loudly that the Muslim world listened to them.  :)

	- Tim