[CS-FSLUG] Just introducing myself

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:17:07 CDT 2004

I appreciate the hearty welcome from all.  I actually still have a lot
to learn, but I loooove Linux.  I can see its value for the universal
Church.  The responses to the articles have provided great
opportunities to meet new people and draw them into "the movement".

Some may be interested to know that "Penguin in the Pew" is being
translated into French by a Belgian guy.  "GNU Believers" has already
been translated into Russian.  And I've discovered a site called
OpenSource Ministry(.com), which promises to be another great
resource.  So good things are happening!

To God be the glory,
Don