[CS-FSLUG] Linux fish

l4c l4c at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Oct 28 16:14:04 CDT 2004

Alvin Smith wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 October 2004 05:30 pm, Fred Miller wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday October 27 2004 12:25 am, Christopher Rose wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks but no thanks. I have seen too many other "fishes" ranging from
>>>the "Jesus" fish on my Jetta to the fish for "Darwin", "Alien" and even
>>>"satan". I am sorry, but I can not bear another fish.
>>
>>I agree.
>>
>>Fred
>

> The first time I saw it, I thought it might mean that the person displaying it
> could be a "Christian Linux user", or something like that.  But the website
> selling them has its own twist to the possible meaning.  Because of the
> confusion, I would stay away from it, personally.
>
> peace,

I actually have one - had it for over a year.  It was a freebie from
ordering that linux video.  I kinda like it.  To me it smacks of being a
Christian Linux user.  Other peoples opinions may vary, but if they ask
me about it that's what I tell them.  You can use *anything* as an
evangelization tool :-)

--
-Linc Fessenden