[CS-FSLUG] Biggest M$ computer crash in government history!

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Nov 30 09:03:34 CST 2004

Oh.  And I forgot to do one of those "Tongue in cheek" things to let people know I
was just joking.  Sadly, there are still areas where Microsoft tools are more
functional than FOSS solutions.  So for people who need to get things done, they
often do not have a good choice in the matter.  And (believe it or not) there are a
number of Christians who work in the gates of hell itself, within the bowels of
Microsoft. ;)  Some of them have done a lot to help computing and missions, and I do
not want to insult their efforts by insulting their work.  But I do not mind poking
fun at the concept.  I poke fun at Linux also.  But I feel much more cruel poking fun
at a cute penguin than at a multi-billionaire.

    - Tim Young