[CS-FSLUG] Migrating to Mandrake?

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Fri May 28 00:15:45 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 22:32, Christopher l Rose wrote:
> First of all, my sincerest apologies to anyone that I may have offended in
> recent weeks. I have had a lot of stress in my life as of the last few weeks.
> For this, I am sorry. My job is taking a serious toll on my health and my
> attitude. I fear that I may be in desperate need of a vacation, which I doubt
> I will be able to get for some time to come yet. Any rate, time for me to
> shift gears and get to the primary topic:

	Now this is something I can relate to.  I'd been a college instructor
and let the administration push me far beyond what was reasonable. I
found support from the members of this list.  Without having another job
to go to, I quit.  Now I'm back in the regular work force, (about 3
thousand miles away from the old job, geographically and emotionally
:-), putting in a longer day, but leaving work at work when I go home.
Side effects of the previous job; high blood pressure, low self estime,
tendonitis (for two years prior to quitting), and high inter-ocular
pressure.  For the most part now the health problems are history.

	BTW, welcome back to the list :-)

		Ron T.