[CS-FSLUG] anyone know when?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sat May 22 17:37:50 CDT 2004

> > 	Is that the community edition on BT or the official? I know MDK has
> > been asking people to stick to going through the Club to get it for the
> > moment... it's kinda ashame if people stuck it on BitTorrent anyway.
>
> Yeah it is, but it only takes one...
>
> I didn't realize that MDK was discouraging BT for that.

	Well, Mandrake is asking people to buy the packs, join the club or wait
until the public release of Official Edition. Getting the release early
is a carrot that MDK hangs in front of people to get them to join
Mandrakeclub. They only use Free Software licenses, so it isn't
something they can stop, but they certainly try to keep things under
wraps until the official release date.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |