[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net
Mon May 17 19:45:44 CDT 2004

A word on quitting,
I was on this list once before and a flame war broke out. My response
was to quit the list. Little did I know that Tim would personally email
me asking why I was leaving. Tim told me he understood things were
getting out of hand and what he was going to do to try and improve
things. I fert horrible, instead of trying to help improve the list My
answer was to simply leave.

Perhaps there is something you could do to help. I know I find your
posts informative and would like to see more of them.

Myself I am extremly self concious of my lack of education and have been
very shy at posting. That is the fault of no one on the list and I hope
to get better as time goes by. Where better to learn than among'st
friends.

A word to Tim,
	Your advice on my laptop issuses was very helpful. Your work on this
list is priceless. You have a powerful ministry and I am glad to
benifit from it. Most Linux users are opposed to the Word of  GOD. A
google search with Christian+Linux yields very few results, I'm glad CS
was one of them. If there is anything I can do to help please let me
know.

Your Friend in Christ, Kelly

What Tim said.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Sunday 16 May 2004 12:29, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>       Did I miss something? The only discussion I can find at the
moment
had
> to do with setting up Libranet, so I'm not sure what caused your
> concerns. I don't really see any arguing about denominations or
anything
> unless my mail client filtered out a bunch of posts thinking they were
> spam or some such.
>
>       As far as defining where we are going... I'm not sure I
understand
what