[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Fri May 7 07:49:21 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 11:37:17PM -0500, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> QOTW: What type of mouse/trackball/touch pad do you use to control the
> cursor on your computer? What past mouse devices have you used? Did you
> like them better?

First mouse was a Packard Bell mouse (not sure who made it) with the
wavy buttons, heh.  After that beast died we bought a new computer from
some local shop and got a cheapo two button PS/2 mouse.  Eventually we
upgraded to a Logitech wheel mouse (PS/2) which was awesome.  Ever since
that Logitech it is all that I buy.  I had a $20 Logitech wheel mouse
for my computer for many, many years before I finally got tired of house
sloppy it was (darn ball rollers!).  So, I stepped into CompUSA and
finally caught up with the times and bought for $17.99USD a USB Logitech
Optical mouse!  Groovy man!  I love it.

Brian

--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7