[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

Robert W. robertwo at access-4-free.com
Wed May 5 15:57:38 CDT 2004

On 05/03/2004 11:37:17 PM, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> QOTW: What type of mouse/trackball/touch pad do you use to control
> the
> cursor on your computer? What past mouse devices have you used? Did
> you
> like them better?

I'm using a touchpad integrated into the keyboard. In the past I've
used cheap mice, a track point integrated into the keyboard, and a pad
that works like a touch point integrated with a wireless keyboard. Just
can't find that perfect "feel" :)

I liked the touch point best. I liked the track point best. About the
only improvments I could suggest would be scroll wheels and a little
more give on the stick.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at access-4-free.com

"It is done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End." -- Revelations 21:6