[CS-FSLUG] Mozilla problem

Jerry Van Brimmer jerryvb at ispwest.com
Wed Mar 31 15:41:40 CST 2004

Jukka Y wrote:

>On Wednesday 31 March 2004 05:07, Jerry Van Brimmer wrote:
>

>>Would somebody  that's using Mozilla please go to the above site a try
>>clicking on one of the subject links please, and report what your
>>experience is? The problem does not occur with FireFox 0.8, just with
>>Mozilla, and I cannot figure out why.
>>
>>Thanks
>>

>Hi!
>
>I tried Mozilla 1.7beta (on Windows98SE) and Mozilla 1.4 (on SuSE 9.0) - they
>both worked fine.
>
>Blessings,
>Jukka

Thanks for trying out the other versions guys. I ended up deleting my
.slt directory and starting Mozilla up fresh. That did it, now I can
read those messages. I don't know what it was, but something in my old
.slt folder was causing the server error. All is well in Mozville now
(as long as it doesn't happen again).

Thanks again,
Jerry