[CS-FSLUG] Mozilla problem

Jerry Van Brimmer jerryvb at ispwest.com
Mon Mar 29 15:59:50 CST 2004

Hi All,

I have Mozilla 1.6 installed here on Slackware 9.1. Whenever I go to
this site:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/forum?topic_id=1548

and click on one of the messages, I get this error message in the
browser window:

    Server Error

The requested URL cannot be accessed due to a system error on this server.

/AOLserver/3.3.1+ad13 on http://www.photo.net
/

/
/This doesn't happen in Konqueror. Anybody know what could be the
problem with Moz? I had Moz 1.4 and it happened with that one too. I
just upgraded to Moz 1.6 and it's still happening. That's the only site
that i know of right now that i'm having this problem with.

Jerry VB