[CS-FSLUG] syslink router dropping connection

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 27 17:02:42 CST 2004

I'm pretty sure its also happened once or twice with our DLink router,
maybe you could get one of those outlet timer things and have the
router's power cut off at 11:55 PM and restored at 12:00 AM. If the
problem has anything to do with how long the router is on this might
help, otherwise at the very least it will make sure that if the router
does drop its connection it will be forced to try to reconnect every 24
hours when it gets rebooted by the timer.