[CS-FSLUG] Visual Basic.NET Express

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Wed Jun 30 09:33:13 CDT 2004

I believe some people in the list had expressed an interest in a free
version of the .NET programming languages, should Microsoft ever see fit to
make one available. Surprisingly, they now have "Express" versions (in the
BETA stage right now, however) of Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++,
Visual J#, Visual Web Dev, and SQL Server. You can find them at:

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net