[CS-FSLUG] Switching distros again

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Jun 22 20:12:15 CDT 2004

There are some. Slack isn't «unfriendly» as many people would label it.
There is something in the eternal skunkworks shop this side of the
Equator that will explain it... :)

Eduardo

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 10:36, N. Thompson wrote:
> Does Slackware have some config tools (even if they are third party)?
> remember having to spend a fair bit of time looking just searching the
> Internet trying to find out how to get my scroll wheel to work on my
> mouse, I did eventually get that to work though but I couldn't get the
> nvidia drivers to install with the 2.6.6 Kernel I compiled from source
> at the time.
>
> When it comes down to it I'd rather go with a distribution that has
all
> the hard work done for me.
>
> K. Luckenbaugh wrote:
>
> > Jerry VB wrote:

Linux and

> >> Slackware is the most stable, most usable distro I have ever used,
so
> >> far. And I don't see any need to try any other, Slack does it all.

> > Yeah, but how do you /REALLY /feel? :-D
> >
> > -Kelly

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Ah! my Beloved, fill the Cup that clears
 TO-DAY of past Regrets and future Fears-
   To-morrow?--Why, To-morrow I may be
 Myself with Yesterday's Sev'n Thousand Years.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam