[CS-FSLUG] Switching distros again

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 16 09:36:53 CDT 2004

Does Slackware have some config tools (even if they are third party)? I
remember having to spend a fair bit of time looking just searching the
Internet trying to find out how to get my scroll wheel to work on my
mouse, I did eventually get that to work though but I couldn't get the
nvidia drivers to install with the 2.6.6 Kernel I compiled from source
at the time.

When it comes down to it I'd rather go with a distribution that has all
the hard work done for me.