[CS-FSLUG] DSL (Verizon) vs. Cable (RoadRunner)

K Montgomery keltik at albany.edu
Wed Jun 23 15:01:16 CDT 2004

Thanks for the comments (and thanks to everyone who gave similar
comments).  I didn't realize there was more to the comparison.

Some of the students I supervise are gamers -- they should be able to
give me some input, or point me in the right direction.  I'll also check
out dslreports.com.

Gracias,
- Kathy