[CS-FSLUG] DSL (Verizon) vs. Cable (RoadRunner)

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Wed Jun 23 08:33:52 CDT 2004

I have Qwest DSL which is $20 cheaper than a cable internet connection through Comcast. I also know that Qwest DSL is $15 cheaper than Verizon DSL. Roadrunner isn't available in my area, so I can not comment on thier service. I am waiting for MCI to offer to DSL service in my area as I understand it may be cheaper than my current Qwest DSL. Time will tell.

In Christ,

Christopher