[CS-FSLUG] DSL (Verizon) vs. Cable (RoadRunner)

Steven Fricke sfricke at oilstates.com
Wed Jun 23 08:00:49 CDT 2004

I would have to say that it would be unfair for anyone here to recommend
one technology over the other. When someone does, and they really don't
know your area or the history of customer support in your area, then
they are fans, not consumers.

You really should do some homework about the offerings in your local
area. It comes down to bandwidth and price. Get what suits you best, but
you should really listen to the people in your area regarding customer
support. If one of the companies stinks at customer support or uptime,
that is a big deal.

Steven