[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #7: Eat Me!

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Tue Jun 22 15:58:34 CDT 2004

I have had similar problems like Nathan described - thank you for your healthy
and encouraging comments! I haven't heard "He's still working on me" before,
but after short searching from web, I found this short mp3-sample:
http://www.creativeworship.com/samples.asp?SongID=84&typ=6
I can imagine how cute you have been ;-). You are lucky to have a memories
like that!

Blessings,
Jukka