[CS-FSLUG] BSD-questions

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Mon Jun 21 12:38:37 CDT 2004

On Monday 21 June 2004 20:15, Frank Bax wrote:
> It was interesting to read that OpenBSD developers have found "a number of
> serious security problems in apache that we have fixed, and that have been
> offered them back, and they refused".
> http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/misc/0406/msg00448.html

 I noticed that previous post was the one where OpenBSD developer Henning
Brauer announced that there will be no longer updates for Apache because of
Apaches new licence-policy (that announcement was also noticed in news-sites
some times ago). Maybe they (Apache-folks) are not able to accept code from
the developers that don't accept their licence?

Blessings,
Jukka