[CS-FSLUG] Firefox 0.9

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Fri Jun 18 22:14:56 CDT 2004

Has anyone tried latest version of Mozilla Firefox? I have used Opera for over
two years (bought both windows and linux versions) and in my opinion other
browsers couldn't match its speed and functionality (well - maybe
functionality but not the speed). After trying both windows and linux
versions of Firefox 0.9, I agree with Brian Proffitt, editor of LinuxToday:
"...I was thinking "how fast would this be? I don't want to be too technical,
but in my professional opinion: really, really fast..."

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2004-06-18-020-26-RV-SW-NT

If you want more speed for browsing, the Firefox 0.9 is worth of trying. :-)

Blessings,
Jukka