[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #6: Computer Naming

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Thu Jun 17 11:47:03 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 06:26:21AM -0400, john-thomas richards wrote:
> bird - main linux box
> russell - win98 game toy
> mchale - linux
> parish - linux
> havlicek - defunct; ran linux
>
> i am thinking about renaming the win98 box to 'schintzius' (as in dwayne
> schintzius).  trust me...that is funny.

I am not sure who Russell is and Havlicek is drawing a blank as well,
but how about Thomas?  He was an awesome basketball player, in fact I
really like the name Isaiah Thomas and want to name my kid that, but my
wife vetoed it.  I think it sounds nice, Isaiah Thomas Derr.  ;-)  Of
course, my next son would have to be named Larry Bird Derr and she
_really_ wouldn't like that, haha.

Brian

--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7