[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #6: Computer Naming

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Thu Jun 17 10:56:18 CDT 2004

> What names do you have for your computers?

I don't really use any naming convention - just about anything that pops
into my head and sounds cool. My old Linux box, a Pentium 90, was Tux. My
"big" Linux box (compared to a Pentium 90, a dual Pentium-II 350 is big) is
correspondingly called SuperTux. My roving, WiFi-equipped laptop is Spyder.
The machine I'm on right now, an Athlon 1700+ XP, is Acrimonious. And,
because at the time my "spare" Athlon 900 box (built for when friends come
over to play LAN games) had such potential but would never see the hardware
it needed to become a powerful machine, it was called Deprived.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net
http://www.dothedrew.net