[CS-FSLUG] SUSE again

K. Luckenbaugh kluck at gdrs.com
Tue Jun 15 13:29:54 CDT 2004

Kelly,

I have been running SuSe 9.1 (burned an ISO from BitTorrent) for three
weeks now. All is great. Blows Fedora Core2 away in speed and
stabiltity. Make sure you do an online update after the install,
especially if you have an NVIDIA card. I have loaded this distro on 4
laptops (all different) and three desktops (all different). All good.
Wireless Cisco cards work and  Samba works out of the box. Make sure you
load the whole deal (there is about 4.5GB). If you get it and have any
questions, yell out.

Kelly Luckenbaugh
General Dynamics Robotic Systems
kluck at gdrs.com