[CS-FSLUG] SUSE again

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Mon Jun 14 23:11:51 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 00:52, kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net wrote:
> I'm currently running SUSE 9.0 and was thinking of upgrading to 9.1. I
> was wondering if you think it would be worth the effort. The main thing
> I see is it uses the 2.6 kernel.
> Also I was wondering where konqueror keeps the bookmarks so I could save
> them if I upgrade.
>  In Christ,
>          Kelly Wayne
Hi!

I changed to 9.1 because of newer programs (lot easier than upgrading them in
by myself), 2.6 kernel and kde 3.2. I have not had problems with my hardware,
but that may be because I have rather old machine with no exotic hardware in
it. But it may be worth of checking first if there are possible problems with
hardware you are using. I think you can find konqurer bookmarks from:
~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/bookmarks.xml

Blessings,
Jukka