[CS-FSLUG] executables

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Sun Jun 13 12:52:45 CDT 2004

Hey guys, I need a list of commands for KDE that are executables IE: need to
run without using shortcut keys IE: Ctrl+Alt+Backspace.

For example:
kmail
totem --play-pause
totem --previous
totem --next
totem
konqueror /home/dmcglone
gaim
konqueror /mnt/win_c
etc
etc

I need:

KDE's Sleep - command to put the computer in sleep mode

Log Out- KDE's Logout command

Help - Open the KDE help system if installed

New - open a blank new message window for sending a new mail with kontact or
kmail.

reply - reply to a message in kontact or kmail

forward - forward a message in kontact or kmail

send - send the message in kontact or kmail

spell -  kontact or kmail's spell checker.

save - save the document

print - print the document

I will be submitting this project to the lineak project and will put the
mailing list as contributors.

Then afterwards once I get all the key maps, I will see if I can submit this
to KDE's project KHOTKEYS for multimedia keyboards.

Thanks
David M.