[CS-FSLUG] distributions (again)

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 10 21:12:37 CDT 2004

I'm curious, its been a long time since I've tried a large number of
distributions at a time (they take more CD's each now, too expensive to do
that any more). What distributions would have a gui tool for the majority of
configuration, have KDE 3.2.x and Qt, KDevelop and Gambas?

BTW. Distributions that go to the extremes in branding their products like
Mandrake (Galaxy & ugly icons), Fedora (KDE Menu is messed up, icons are ugly
and bluecurve) do not interest me unless it actually looks nice like in SUSE.