[CS-FSLUG] The Fast-Food Syndrome: The Linux Platform is Getting Fat

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 10 11:26:29 CDT 2004

That reminds me Jukka, I got an answer from the SUSE list people about
the problem I had with the distro, they said that if you have nodma
enabled that will bog down your system (terribly so it would seem), I've
had to use nodma with lots of other distributions because of my odd
hardware and I've never had this problem so as far as I'm concerned its
another bug.