[CS-FSLUG] In Who's Name?

l4c l4c at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Jun 7 20:20:17 CDT 2004

Christopher l Rose wrote:
> I think if we could learn the Hebraic/Aramaic of our Lord's name it would be beneficial to us all. This really is a hard topic to work with.

I think it's a really interesting topic, but I am not sure what
practical benefit it would house except for researching the Bible
better.  The fact is that he is the Son of the One True God, the Savior
who prepares a place for us in heaven, the Alpha and Omega, the one who
died unjustly paying the price for *my* sins.

After all that, does it really matter what human name you call him by?
I think if it were *really* important to know how to say Jesus' name in
3 or 4 different languages, the topic would have a lot more prominence
in the Bible :-)

--
-Linc Fessenden