[CS-FSLUG] Setting up a Wireless Network

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:46:38 CDT 2004

:-) I've done just what you're talking about in a corporate environment
using a Cisco 1100, but you probably don't want to spend $300 so I'll
shut up now. :-) It was pretty easy...

Otherwise, I'd simplify as much as possible and just go get yourself a
small 8 port switch to accompany your router. Many headaches solved by
removing your multiple router environment. It would be messy and
sensitive.

JSR/